Polish language

Change your Driving Licence into a British one

In order to change your Polish driving licence into British one you need to order appropriate forms from DVLA. You can do it on DVLA website by clicking here.

All the necessary forms are also available at your local post office. Fill out the forms and send them to DVLA along with the payment of £43 and all required documents such as your existing driving licence.

The address to where all should be sent can be found on the form. Your new British driving licence will be sent by post within 3 weeks. 

Don't miss out on the most interesting offers and moto news! Like us on Facebook!